Hold onto your butts! TheFlow has just officially released the final changelog and the official download for 6.61 Adrenaline-3. Below the YouTube video demonstrating the new release, is the official .txt file from TheFlow’s Github.
6.61 Adrenaline –
A software that transforms your PS Vita into a two-in-one device
– What is Adrenaline? – Adrenaline is a software that modifies the official PSP Emulator using taiHEN CFW framework to make it run a PSP 6.61 custom firmware. Thanks to the power of taiHEN, Adrenaline can inject custom code into the IPL which allows unsigned code to run at boot time.
– IMPORTANT NOTE – For 6.61 Adrenaline-2 or higher, you must put Adrenaline files to ‘ux0:adrenaline’ instead of ‘ux0:pspemu/adrenaline’.
– Changelog v3
– Added ability to launch PS1 games from XMB and play them with full sound.
– Added ability to save and load states using the ‘States’ tab in the Adrenaline menu.
– Added possibility to connect USB in XMB and added ‘Toggle USB’ option to the recovery menu.
– Added ability to return to live area by double tapping the PS button.
– Added Adrenaline startup image designed by Freakler.
– Added option to force high memory layout. For ‘The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion’ Demo.
– Added option to execute ‘BOOT.BIN’ in UMD/ISO. For ‘Saints Row: Undercover’ Demo.
– Added correct enter and cancel buttons assignment.
– Fixed volatile memory allocation bug that made ‘Star Wars: The Force Unleashed’,
‘Tony Hawk’s Project 8’ and maybe more games crashing.
– Fixed bug that was introduced in v2 which caused some games to crashed at PMF sequences.
– Fixed NoDrm engine bug where fan translated games couldn’t load PGD decrypted files.
– Fixed msfs directory filter bug that caused some games not to recognize save data.
– Fixed compatibility of base games, any game should now be able to use Adrenaline to the fullest.
– How to install Adrenaline –
* Install any PSP game/demo onto your PS Vita (compatiblity for PS1 games as bubble will be added in the future). * Shutdown your PS Vita and visit http://beta.henkaku.xyz/.
* Launch molecularShell, press START and set ‘Enable unsafe homebrews’ to ‘On’.
* Reboot your PS Vita and then install VitaShell from molecularShell (https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases). * In VitaShell open FTP by pressing SELECT and copy the ‘adrenaline’ folder from the archive and paste it at ‘ux0:’.
* Download the 6.61 EBOOT.PBP (for 1000/2000/3000) from the Sony server (google it) and paste it at ‘ux0:adrenaline/661.PBP’.
* Copy ‘ux0:tai/config.txt’ to your PC and add the following lines: *KERNEL ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.skprx
*TITLEID ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx Example of config.txt: # You must reboot for changes to take place.
*main # main is a special titleid for SceShell ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015 # this is for modifying the version string ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
*TITLEID ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx Note that you replace TITLEID by the titleid of your PSP game (the name of the folder where EBOOT.PBP is).
* Reboot your device and revisit the page I have mentioned above.
* Launch the game for which you have added the plugin’s line to config.txt.
* Follow the instructions on the screen.
– About right analog stick in games – The right analog patch for GTA LCS/GTA VCS will be downloaded from here: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/GTA_Remastered Don’t think that any other games will now have right analog stick patch too 😉
– Download –
Stay tuned here on Hackinformer.com and follow us on Twitter @Hackinformer