VitaOrganizer is for listing your games and apps, uploading games and homebrew app to the PSVITA or PSTV without the size requirements of uploading the whole VPK and extracting it later on the Vita. It should work with Windows, Linux, and MacOS.
The biggest improvement with this version is it can convert MaiDumps into vpk files, with support to update vpk files and hotspot features (windows only at the moment) which will allow you to create a unique wifi hosted network directly from VitaOrganizer for direct sending without needing an Internet connection.
- [new] Hotspot feature (just for windows) [quickly create a unique wifi hosted network with an SSID and PASS directly from the app for direct sending without Internet connection]
- [new] Added support for converting maidumptool backups into vpk
- [new] Added support for installing some maidumptool backups that were not working previously
- [new] Support update vpks + several versions with the same TITLE_ID
- [new] Display path in context menu
- [new] New icons
- [new] New cache system
- [fixed] Show vpks without icons
- [fixed] Deleting vpk after installing
- [fixed] Fixed compression level that was compression method
- [fixed] Not reporting progress when indexing vpks
- [removed] Temporarily deleted display device games
- [improved] Notice when closing if there is a task running
- [improved] Allow opening several PSF files at once
- [improved] Moved old two-pass installation method into a submenu so it is harder to access
- [improved] Improved popup context menu
- Some refactorings
- Some reliability fixes
- Some translation updates
Thanks to gordon0001 for continuing the work these weeks!
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)