Today the Flow has decided to give us a sneak peak at the new changes to come to Adrenaline. Now, this is the update all of us FW3.18/3.20 users have been waiting for, yup, its full PS1 emulation via Adrenaline and yes that mean you will have full sound from all those great PS1 titles. So take a look at the new change log below.
- – Added ability to launch PS1 games from XMB and play them with full sound.
- – Added ability to save and load states using the ‘States’ tab in the Adrenaline menu.
- – Added possibility to connect USB in XMB and added ‘Toggle USB’ option to the recovery menu.
- – Added ability to return to live area by double tapping the PS button.
- – Added Adrenaline startup image designed by Freakler.
- – Added option to force high memory layout. For ‘The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion’ Demo.
- – Added option to execute ‘BOOT.BIN’ in UMD/ISO. For ‘Saints Row: Undercover’ Demo.
- – Added correct enter and cancel buttons assignment.
- – Fixed volatile memory allocation bug that made ‘Star Wars: The Force Unleashed’,
- ‘Tony Hawk’s Project 8’ and maybe more games crashing.
- – Fixed bug that was introduced in v2 which caused some games to crashed at PMF sequences.
- – Fixed NoDrm engine bug where fan translated games couldn’t load PGD decrypted files.
- – Fixed msfs directory filter bug that caused some games not to recognize save data.
- – Fixed compatibility of base games, any game should now be able to use Adrenaline to the fullest.
You can expect this update to be released sometime this week.
6.61 Adrenaline-3 Changelog Sneak Peak. Release is this week. https://t.co/oOUovUPp1N
— TheFloW (@theflow0) April 14, 2017