News spread quickly yesterday after a team of devs released the official jailbreak solution for iOS 9.3.5. We reported on it as quickly as we could, if you would like to read about it, simply click here and you’ll be taken to the article to know everything that you need to know. If you already read it, or don’t care about the nitty gritty of it all and you’re ready to jailbreak right now. Read on!
- ‘Download the IPA.
- Download Cydia Impactor.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Start Cydia Impactor and drag the IPA onto the top field.
- Enter your Apple ID credentials.
- On your device, go to “Settings > General > Device Management” and trust the certificate.
- Run the app and tap on “Prepare For Jailbreak”.
- Wait for it to respring, then launch Cydia from the Home Screen.
- Whenever you reboot, open the app again and tap on “Kickstart Jailbreak”.
- Whenever the app expires, install it again with Cydia Impactor. Exploit might fail a few times, if it does just try again.’
The Phoenix jailbreak site lists the following credits:
Stay tuned here on Hackinformer.com for more reviews and follow us on Twitter @Hackinformer
If you like the author, you can also follow him on Twitter @V1RACY