Good news everyone!
Based on the menu created by the developer Smealum for the exploit Ninjhax, arrives today a revisited homebrew launcher which includes a new grid layout.
Basically it is a fairly simple menu that lists homebrew applications and allows to run them, those who use the exploit Ninjhax will find it very familiar indeed.
- Grid layout with paging, touch controls and D-pad.
- Built-in settings to change the options without changing the configuration files.
- Option to region free launcher.
- Option to sort alphabetically.
- View in two or three rows.
- 12/24 hour clock
- Help page with contact information.
- Changed the character.
- Improvement of the top screen.
- Adding the Date in the status bar.
- Fix the selection of targets title (svdt).
- Remember the last homebrew launched.
- Customizable background for the screen top and bottom.
- Customizable color scheme.
- Adding background music customizable.
- Sound effect.
- Scanning folders other than /3ds/.
To use the launcher, unzip, copy the 3dsx file in the folder /3ds/ in the SD card and run it through another launcher, or rename it boot.3dsx and place it in the root directory of your SD card to use it as default launcher.
Stay tuned for more juicy news on Twitter @roccocannale