It’s been a long long time since we talked about the developer (@jesus_sdiaz) if you don’t remember him, he creates MODS for FIFA games, for the PSVita or PSTV. Today brings us a new version: FIFA RETRO MOD. This MOD is about Retro Teams from Europe, it’s a tribute to the European teams that marked times in different competitions, such as Champions League, UEFA Cup, UEFA Super Cup, and so on. The teams are ordered according to the decades in which they competed.
How to install FIFA Retro MOD?
- The most important consideration: the console must be hacked.
- Dump your FIFA 15 cart.
- Download the FIFA RETRO Patch
- Rename the folder of your dump to this name: PCSE00484
- Transfer the files from the patch to the folder.
- Copy the folder to ux0:mai
- Install with maidump tool.
Or you can have directly from here: click.
If you want to uninstall it:
- Connect the PS VITA via USB and delete the game’s folder (ux0:app/PCSE00484)
- Delete the bubble from livearea.
- The game comes in Spanish language (it’s supposed it works in other languages)..
- The game has a weight of 2.41 GB (compressed).
- You need at least 3.5 GB to install it.
Stay tuned, ASAP there will be another great MOD, thanks to him.