Most of us wanted to try out the new Youtube app but couldn’t if you have a banned Switch as it checks with Nintendo to make sure you are not banned. Well, we all knew someone would find a way around those checks and they have, so now everyone could enjoy Youtube on their Switch.
– No need to have linked account
– Works on Banned consoles
– HDCP is disabled
– Video capture is enabled
– Screenshot is enabled
– Crash Reported and PlayLog Policy are disabled
– Age restrictions are removed
– Standard Crypto, no title key
– No need to update to 6.1.0, works on 5.1.0+
This version works on all cfws
Use tinfoil or the dev menu to install the NSP file.
Download: Youtube Patch
Mirror: Youtube Patch