The SX OS train just keeps a chuggin’ along don’t it?! This update doesn’t have much to it, but we wouldn’t be doing our job right if we didn’t give you the low-down skinny on it. Let’s cut right to the chase, scroll on!
6.0.0 Firmware Support
“As you might have heard, a major update for Nintendo Switch is right around the corner. To make for a smooth landing we have adapted your beloved SX OS to be fully compatible with the yet to be released firmware 6.0! We’ll save you the fairytales of implied time travel and such, but let’s just say we got to have a look at this firmware a bit ahead of schedule. 😉
Currently, there is no *easy* (or endorsed by Team Xecuter) method for manually installing this major update, but if there’s sufficient demand we will devise a method. (Possibly helpful for those of you who got “superbanned” somehow)”
- Download the latest SX OS boot.dat file from here.
- Insert your Switch’s microSD card into your computer.
- Drag and drop boot.dat file to the microSD card. If you have an old boot.dat file, let this overwrite it. If you’re a new SX OS user, this just sits on the root.
- Return your microSD card to your Switch and use it how you always have.
- Boot the system using the SX Pro dongle or the payload injection method as you always have.
If you like the author’s work, follow him on Twitter @V1RACY and don’t forget to enter the weekly giveaways!
And as always, stay tuned here on Hackinformer.com for so much more and follow us on Twitter @Hackinformer