This article assumes that you either have had ads pop up on your Netflix account or that you are one of those people who never want ads to arise. These steps are quick, easy, and any one of you no matter your computer skill level can do them. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them down in the comments. It’s worth noting that these steps will also remove any additional features that Netflix may test in the future. So if there is a new feature you want that they test, you’ll have to undo these steps. But with that may come the ads that you hate.
- These steps can only be done on a computer or tablet as the options don’t exist on cell phones. So sign into the website on either one of those.
- Choose any profile on the account. It does not matter which at all as it will be applied across all profiles.
- Once you’re on the main landing of the site where you see tons of show options, you should see your profile icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Click the profile picture, then a window will pop up.
- Click the Account option.
- On the next screen, you will see a lot of options to choose from. Click the Test Participation option.
- On this final screen, you simply have a toggle switch. Click it and it will turn off. If your switch is already turned off, then you’re set and will never see ads.
If you like the author’s work, follow him on Twitter @V1RACY and don’t forget to enter the weekly giveaways!
And as always, stay tuned here on Hackinformer.com for so much more and follow us on Twitter @Hackinformer