For those following Team Xecuter closely you’ll know that they’ve been dumping updates to their SX OS pretty consistently. About every two weeks, they seem to release another update full of changes and improvements. Let’s just go ahead and slide right into what goodies that they’ve given us this time!
- Added mass NSP install (and optional delete) functionality
Users who want to install a lot of NSP titles at once can now easily do so by pressing [Y] in the installer tab. Upon finish, the NSP installer will also ask you if you want to delete the NSP source files from your microSD card, freeing up space and keeping every neat and tidy!
- FTP server support
You can now enable an FTP server from the options tab in our menu that will keep running even once the menu is closed. This FTP server gives direct access to your microSD card, so you no longer have to eject the card to store/retrieve files.
- More content directories
Some people complained that they didn’t like all the XCI/NSP/NRO files in the root of their SD card. We have to agree that becomes a bit messy, so the menu will now scan the following directories as well looking for game content:
- Download the latest SX OS boot.dat file from here.
- Insert your Switch’s microSD card into your computer.
- Drag and drop boot.dat file to the microSD card. If you have an old boot.dat file, let this overwrite it. If you’re a new SX OS user, this just sits on the root.
- Return your microSD card to your Switch and use it how you always have.
- Boot the system using the SX Pro dongle or the payload injection method as you always have.
If you like the author’s work, follow him on Twitter @V1RACY and don’t forget to enter the weekly giveaways!
And as always, stay tuned here on Hackinformer.com for so much more and follow us on Twitter @Hackinformer