Rebellion announced Stange Brigade coming 28 August on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. It is the third-person shooting game, that takes players back to 1930s explores the mystery Egypt. However, a nameless mummy revived and Witch Queen rise again. Players form a team with 4 members and try to go against the Witch and her army of mummified monstrosities.
In the trailer, we seem the story with full of Egyptian design. The co-campaign seems can really enjoy with 4 players via online multiplay, each character has their own weapons and special move, which lead them to have their own tactics and special move in the game.
Rather killing the mummy, some of the suspicious clues, secret entrances will lead you to open the treasury including powerful prototype weapons, in-game coins which assist players in the campaign process. There more official reveal in-game screenshots and alpha footage below and we will keep you update incoming E3 2018.
- One Gripping Adventure: Hunt the foul Seteki through a rip-roaring campaign filled with dangerous dig sites, prodigious pyramids and crumbling caves packed with bountiful foes to send back to the afterlife. Explore alone or team up in 2-4 player online co-op
- Four Fearless Fortune Hunters: Travel the ancient world as one of four dashing agents trained to tackle the supernatural. Unleash devastating magical powers and unload powerful prototype weapons such as the fire-spitting Krakatoa, the ice-cold Chill Burster, and the brain-busting Blunderbuss
- A Legion of Malevolent Monsters: Seteki is not the only mythological menace to have awoken … she’s brought an army of loyal beasts with her! Face her many nefarious ne’er-do-wells, including moaning mummies, fire-breathing assassins, armor-plated minotaurs, giant scorpions and much, much worse
- Tons of Terrifying Traps: Keep an eye on your environment to find creative ways to boff your enemies! Decapitate the undead with spinning blades, fry them to a crisp with fire traps, crush them with a well-placed boulder and more. You wouldn’t set them on your teammates … would you?
- Oodles of Puzzling Predicaments: Keep those peepers peeled for suspicious clues, secret entrances and ancient contraptions that need re-awakening! Who knows what alluring treasures and buried riches await you on the other side
Pre-order: Strange Brigade for $49.99