Developer The Flow has delivered yet another great plugin to the scene and it’s called the NoNpDrm Plugin. So now you don’t have to worry about those pesky licenses anymore or miss place your act.dat then on accident restore your system. The NoNpDRM content license keys are fake licenses allowing you to play all your games again if you didn’t activate your system and it can Bypass the expiration of any PlayStation Plus game and other timed licenses.
- Exports PS Vita content license keys as fake licenses.
- Bypasses expiration of PlayStation Plus and other timed licenses.
- Allows you to run trial versions as full versions.
- Allows sharing PFS encrypted content (unmodified non decrypted games) across multiple PS Vita accounts and devices using generated fake license files.
- Imported games behave as purchased games and allow the use of game updates seamlessly downloaded from the Sony Interactive Entertainment Network (PlayStation Network) as long as these updates run on firmware 3.60 and lower.
- Games can also be stripped of their PFS encryption using tools such as Vitamin just as any other purchased games would.
- Using purchased applications on deactivated devices.
In a nutshell, this plugin allows you to bypass DRM protection on any PS Vita content.
This software WILL NOT:
- Allow modifications to your games/applications.
- Work with PFS decrypted content (such as games dumped using applications such as Vitamin or MaiDumpTool).
- Enable you to run applications/use content without a valid license or a fake license file.
- Work with PlayStation Portable or PlayStation 1 titles (should you wish to play such titles, you may want to look into the Adrenaline software).
- Work with applications that only run on firmware 3.61 or later.
“Download the latest nonpdrm.skprx, copy it to
ux0:tai and modify the
ux0:tai/config.txt file to add the path to the module under
*KERNEL as follows
If you know what you are doing, you may change this path to an arbitrary location as long as it matches the exact location of the module. You may also edit the
ur0:tai/config.txt instead assuming you do not have a config.txt file inside the
You can find the rest here..