After the Adrenaline Update to 4.2 just two days ago Developer TheFlow is back at it again and updated Adrenaline to version 5. Thies new version re-adds the “Original” Graphics Filtering since custom one are causing slowdowns in PS1 Games, Added “Hide DLC’s in game menu” functionality, Fixed a corrupt icon bug introduced with update v4.2 , Fixed a bug with the framebuffer after loading savestates and hiding the Adrenaline icon in Game Menu.
- Added ‘Hide DLC’s in game menu’ functionality.
- Readded ‘Original’ graphics filtering, since PS1 games have got framedrops using custom filters.
- Fixed corrupted icons bug that was introduced in the previous update.
- Fixed bug where the framebuffer was corrupted after loading savestate.
- Adrenaline icon is now hidden in game menu.
You can either update it with Freaklers Adrenaline Easyinstaller, Update from within Adrenaline or download and install it by yourself.
Source: TheFlow (Twitter)