One of our team members brought something to my attention today and I figured I share with everyone, it’s a PS4 game save editor tool! It’s scheduled to be released in March this year and the suggested retail price per 1 user license: 7,800 yen/$70.00 USD(excluding tax) / 3 user license: 14,800 yen/$132.00 USD (tax excluded). For right now it’s only for the Japan region PS4 but that could all change every fast if the product does really good, which in my opinion it will.
Now I know a lot of people will not like this device as online cheating will get even worst on the PS4 and I can see a lot of banned PSN account coming to those who want to cheat in online games. Don’t get me wrong I loved the game genie and action replay but back then there were no online games like it is today. I used those devices back then to help me get passed some of the games that I just couldn’t beat without them. I know it’s cheating but man when you can’t beat the game for over 3 months and stuck in the same place those devices can be a life saver.
- Can be connected to the Internet PC
[correspondence OS: Windows7 / 8/10 ( 32 / 64bitcompatible)] ※ because of the large transfer size of the data, the connection due to tethering I am afraid that I can not recommend.
- Environment and network ID (PSN ID) that PS4 can connect to Sony’s network service “PSN”
- USB Memory: more recommended 8GB
after saving the save data of ※ PS4 such as USB memory, you need to edit the saved data on a PC.
- Hard disk free space: 10 GB or more recommended
※ This product can be used with multiple computers (Saveable data that can be edited is common to all PCs).
- Setup guide × 1
- Support card × 1
※ Because this product is a download version disks and USB memory etc are not included.
● This product can be used for save data created with PS4 main unit logged in with PSN (Playstation Network) ID.
● Please use the purchaser’s own PSN ID to use for logging in PS4 main unit.
● A product with one user license can only be used for saved data created with the same PSN ID.
● Products with multiple user licenses can be used for saved data created with the same number of PSN IDs as the number of licenses.