Hey everyone, with the release of waithax/slowhax by Mrrraou, some of you might have been wondering just what can you do with this is new hax and how do you use it, what is needed to do it? You can read about the release of waithax/slowhax here as well.
With the new Waithax and a working implementation released I thought I would make a quick and dirty guide for people with questions! Im using this method to downgrade as we speak and its pretty simple soooo… just do what I say
(IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE OR BRICKING THAT YOU MAY CAUSE TO YOUR SYSTEM)
DOES NOT WORK ON VERSION 11.2… 11.2 USERS REFER TO THE ORIGINAL DSIWAREHAX INSTALLATION GUIDE FOUND HERE https://3ds.guide/ )
For 11.0/11.1 users lets continue..
You’ll need just a few things for this
- Access to the homebrew launcher (oot3dhax, steelhax, stickerhax, etc.)
- Mrrraou’s version of dsiwarehax installer found here https://github.com/Mrrraou/3ds_dsiwarehax_installer/releases/tag/v1.1-waithax
- The original dsiwarehax installer by yellow8 which is found herehttps://github.com/yellows8/3ds_dsi…wnload/v1.1/3ds_dsiwarehax_installer_v1.1.zip
- Ability to wait 20 minutes to an hour depending on if you have a new 3ds or old 3ds
- dgTool which is found here in plailects guidehttps://github.com/Plailect/dgTool/releases/tag/v2.0.0
- The NFIRM.zip corresponding with your 3ds also in plailects guide https://3ds.guide/dsiware-downgrade
- 3DSident to confirm the everything went according to plan https://github.com/joel16/3DSident/releases/tag/0.7
- Your exploitable dsiware game of choice which include
The legend of zelda: Four swords
Legends of Exidia
Guitar Rock Tour
(YOU NEED ONE OF THESE TO COMPLETE THIS GUIDE)
A torrent client such as utorrent to download the NFIRM.zip http://www.utorrent.com/
You’ll need just a few things for this and he has it set up a nice little list to help ease your way into this amazing hack. You can find his full guide by clicking this link at gbatemp.net and if it helps please give some thanks for the hard work that has gone into this awesome program, and the ones working to help us all learn how to install and use these awesome tools.
Thanks for reading and keep doing it for the love of the game.