Hey, guys! I have some wonderful news! Remember how we had CWCheat on PSP games where we could memory edit games and CHEAT? Well, a while back developer Rinnegatamante released a trial version of sorts that wasn’t stable and he needed testers and feedback. Well, I’m pleased to announce he has released a functional, stable version of rinCheat!
It includes a real-time memory scanner, real-time cheats database support, the ability to stream your vita screen to PC and more. For a full features list and the download link continue to the bottom of the article!
Here is the full description from the GekiHen page…
rinCheat is a multifunction plugin which allows you to do several kinds of stuff during your gaming phase.
• Realtime cheats with cheats database support.
• Realtime memory scanner with (partial) heap scanner and main thread stack scanner.
• Decrypted savedata exporter/importer with multiple saveslots.
• Improved screenshot feature (no compression) in any game and any situation.
• FTP Server during gaming phase.
• Possibility to change console clockage with CPU, GPU, BUS, GPU Crossbar support.
• Possibility to disable Auto Suspend feature while in the game.
• Possibility to stream PSVITA screen to PC while gaming.
• Slade for his constant work pushing new cheats to the cheat database.
• Everyone who contributed to the cheat database.
• gnmmarechal and Red7s for testing the plugin.
While in game press START+SELECT to open rinCheat menu.
In rinCheat menu:
Cross = Select option / Increase selected number in the memory scanner
Triangle = Return to the previous menu
Up/Down = Change selected option
Left/Down = Change selected number in the memory scanner
Square = Decrease selected number in the memory scanner
Start = Return to the game
When screenshot feature is enabled (Game Hacks), press L+R+START to take a screenshot.
When starting a game, you can also:
– Hold R to skip net module loading
– Hold L to force MMC mode
MMC or RAM mode
These are the differences between MMC and RAM mode:
Screenshots taking = Faster in RAM mode
Cheats List support = Limited in MMC mode (due to low available memory)
How to install and use
– Place plugins and data folder in ux0:
– Open ux0:/plugins/game.txt file and add this line to the file:
– To open rinCheat menu just press SELECT+START during your game session.
How to use (CPU Clock-age & AutoSuspend)
Pretty straightforward, navigate to Game Hacks menu and then enable such features.
How to use (Screenshot Feature)
In Game Hacks menu, enable Screenshot feature then close rinCheat.
During your game sessions you’ll be able to take screenshots by pressing L+R+START.
Screenshots will be saved in ux0:/data/rinCheat/screenshots.
How to use (Value searcher/injector)
Navigate to Game Cheats -> Search Value.
In this screen you’ll be able to search an arbitrary value of 1,2,4,8 bytes on stack or heap.
First of all set the value you want to search and its size, then press one of the two Start Absolute Search options, you’ll be prompted with how many matches has been found.
Now you can directly inject a new value by pressing Inject value or you can unpause the game and, later, search between the matches how many changed their values by using Start Relative Search feature.
You can also use the Save offsets function to save matched offsets on ux0:/data/rinCheat/db/TITLEID_offsets.txt. These offsets can be extremely useful to actually write automated cheats to insert to rinCheat database.
How to use (Cheats List)
When you find a good offset with the value searcher you can save the offset to actually write a cheat that will appear in the Cheats List.
To do so, after you saved the offsets, you have to create a file in ux0:/data/rinCheat/db named as TITLEID.txt. Here you can put how many cheats you want that will appear in the Cheats List.
Syntax for the file is:
@offset @value @size
#999 Max Health
@0xB1A4A231 @0x3E7 @4
A list of the games that are currently included in the database can be found here (Realtime tab): https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/rinCheat/wiki/Cheats-Database-Status
How to use (Decrypted savedata dumper/restorer)
Such features are available on Manage Savedatas menu. Dumper will save the savedata to ux0:/data/rinCheat/TITLEID/SLOTX where X is the currently selected Slot.
Edit your savedata as you wish and then you can re-inject it back by using the related feature.
How to use (FTP Server)
FTP Server is available on Net Module menu. Just enable it and connect to the IP showed in the menu.
NOTE: If you can’t see any folder when connected just manually input the folder to show (ex: ux0:/).
How to use (Screen Stream)
Screen Stream feature is available on Net Module menu. You can select the video quality of the stream (Lower = Best Framerate, Higher = Best Video Quality) and then you can start the stream by enabling the related feature.
Then you only have to start the PC application and insert the IP shown on PSVITA to connect.
NOTE: To change stream quality when you are already streaming, you must first disable stream, then change video quality of the stream and then re-enable the stream.
A compatibility list can be found here: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/rinCheat/wiki/rinCheat-Net—Streamer-Support
* v.0.1 Stable *
• Added Screen Stream feature over WiFi.
• Improved compatibility with several patches (Stack Size Patch, Unusual Framebuffer Sizes Patch, Unusual Main Thread ID Patch, etc…).
• Added multiple saveslots support for decrypted savedatas.
• Added new cheats to the cheats database.
• Fixed wrong colors in screenshot feature for MMC mode. Now they are correctly took.
• Improved speed for screenshot taking and savedata dumping/restoring in MMC mode.
• Several patches to the Memory Scanner, now it’s more stable.
• Added GPU crossbar clock to the Game Hacks.
• Now Heap Scanner and Net Module states are shown on rinCheat main menu.
• Now Heap Scanner and Net module availability are checked at each rinCheat main menu triggering.
• Now Net Module requests are resolved in realtime (No need to resume the game to make changes effective).
• Fixed export/import savedata for games that have huge files in savedata (Ex: Dragon Quest Builder). Now works as intended.
• Now settings will be saved on MMC for next games startup at rinCheat menu closing. (Ex: If you change CPU clock, this will be auto-set to the same value when you start the game the next time).
• Now the cheats list is correctly shown without any graphical glitch.
Download rinCheat HERE!