TheFl0w‘s Vitashell, a.k.a the Swiss army knife of Vita homebrew has been updated to 0.9. The release of VitaShell 0.9 fixes minor bug issues and adds sfo reader, folder icons and more.
- Added possibility to use a specific background for file browser, hex editor, text editor, photo viewer.
- Added files and folder icons by littlebalup.
- Added charging battery icon by ribbid987.
- Added sfo reader by theorywrong.
- Added translation support for Turkish (english_gb uses the same id as turkish, fix it Sony!).
- Updated to latest libftpvita which fixed file size string > 2GB and added APPE command.
- Fixed bug where copied files and folders of archives didn’t stay on the clipboard.
- Allow auto screen off.
- System information trigger combo changed to START instead of L+R+START. System information can now also be translated, thanks to littlebalup.
VitaShell 0.9 can be download here
Note: Your Vita must be running FW 3.60 with Henkaku installed in order to use this program!