If you are anything like us at Hackinformer you own a wealthy amount of vita games, especially if you’ve been stockpiling them through PS+. With the latest release of vitamin we are finally given the opportunity to dump as many decrypted games and modify them as we see fit . Though the method of transferring even small small size indies such as Hotline Miami can be long and stressful using FTP. Luckily there is a way to utilize your CMA through a vita connection cable and speed the process up 10 fold.
What you need:
- PSP Save Data Folder
- QCMA/OpenCMA/CMA – any will do
PlayStation Vita to PC:
- Locate your dumped game using vitashell/molecule (Usually located in ux0/Vitamin)
- Press Triangle to rename the file and change it’s extension to ZIP
- Then press triangle again and select move
6. Now if you head back to your computer and go to (Where ever you set the path to Applications/Backups to)/Gibberish/PSAVEDATA/(PSP Save Folder) you should see your VPK in the ZIP format. You can simply place that where you want and change the ZIP extension back to VPK.
PC to Vita: This method works vice versa as you can transfer any PSP save to your vita as long as the VPK put into the folder has the extension ZIP.
Another method and one I personally use is change my VPKs to MP4s and transfer it using content manager. The VPK can then be found in ux0/videos using vitashell/molecule.