If you own a CFW PS3 you might have noticed that there hasn’t been much activity with new homebrew releases, but every so often something pops up. Developer
It completely eliminates the need to use Webman or Multiman with the joypad to launch games from the PS3 itself.
A version that will be able to run on a Windows web server supporting PHP will be also released soon.
A brief list of the features is:
- Automatic recognition of the game ISO file and automatic download of the CD cover and all the game details from Metacritic (Game name, Release date, Score, Description, Publisher, Developer, Category)
- Very nice web graphic interface and extremely easy to use.
- Launch and Umount games straight from the web interface.
- Reboot and Shutdown the PS3 from the web interface.
- Enable disable game data for external USB drive connected to the PS3.
- Monitors and displays CPU temp, Internal PS3 HDD free space, USB external PS3 HDD free space, the total number of games ISOs added.
- Automatically keeps track of every time you play a game and counts the times adding a IOS style badge to the CD cover displayed on the web page search results.
- Ajax js interface to search for game name, description, category, publisher, developer in real time.
- Order results by Metacritic Score, Last played Games, Date Added Games, Games Never Played Yet, Name and Random selection.
- Easy configuration and installation.
- Voice recognition (English only so far).
- Lots more features to come.
- LAMP environment (Linux+MySQL+Apache+PHP) in a VM or on a real machine.
- Network share folder containing the PS3 ISO files and PS3Netsrv++ to share the files with the PS3.
- PS3 modded and Webman installed.
- PS3 accessible via the internal network.
- A lot of joy of playing 🙂
Download: PS3 Game Manager