The releases seem to be on a roll today as we get a new homebrew loader to match up with the newly released CFW Atmosphere with many improvements to go long.
- Now supports running as an application with access to the full ~3.2GB of RAM reserved for applications, while being backward compatible with older NRO homebrew. Running as a library applet is still supported, although it only has access to 442MB of RAM.
- Granted access to all FS permissions.
- Granted user/host access to all services.
- Granted access to debugging SVCs.
- Disabled access to core3 in order to solve stability problems when using preemptively multithreaded threads & load balancing.
- Added support for RandomSeed homebrew ABI key, which allows NRO homebrew to use the libnx randomGet* functions without always getting back the same results throughout a single session of nx-hbloader.
- Custom NPDM built from source.
- Default kernel caps application type set to applet (2). Atmosphère users aren’t affected by this change since its native support for nx-hbloader automatically sets the appropriate application type.
The provided binary is an ExeFS PFS0 .nsp, which can be placed at,
/atmosphere/hbl.nsp or loaded through some other ExeFS replacement method.