Anymore, Limited Run Games might be a household name. But today we wanted to dive in just a little bit deeper to let you know who these people are. Then show off their E3 event as it’s a big focal point for the indie gaming scene. Lastly, we discuss what they have coming out over the next year.
About Limited Run Games:
‘We are Limited Run Games, a publisher of limited run physical games for PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 4. We focus on bringing games that were previously only available in a digital format to a physical medium. We’re game collectors and players who fear the prophesied all-digital future. We hope that we’re not crazy to think that there are other people like us that still want physical games.
Limited Run Games was founded by Josh Fairhurst and Douglas Bogart in 2015.
At Limited Run Games our releases truly are limited. Once a game sells out, it will never be available from us again! We believe that as collectors and consumers you should be able to trust when we say our games are limited. They are!
All Limited Run Games are part of the Limited Run Collection with each release being numbered. All releases and their numbering can be easily identified by the Limited Run stamp on the back of the game’s cover.
Our goal is to serve gamers and collectors by bringing physicality back to games. Please support us in this goal and try to collect the entire Limited Run Collection! Limited Run Games is a publishing offshoot of Mighty Rabbit Studios, a game developer from Cary, NC. ‘
Their E3 Press Conference:
Their E3 Announcements in Plain Text:
- Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas (Nintendo Switch) Available now through July 11th
- Read Only Memories: Collector’s Edition (PS Vita) coming June 29th, 2018
- VA-11 HALL-A: Collector’s Edition (PS Vita) coming June 29th, 2018
- Night Trap: 25th Anniversary Edition (Nintendo Switch) coming July 2018, pre-orders begin Friday, July 6th
- Observer (PS4) coming July 2018
- Thumper (PS4/Nintendo Switch) coming July 2018
- Salt and Sanctuary (PS4/PS Vita) coming August 24th, 2018
- Cosmic Star Heroine (Nintendo Switch physically and digitally) Digital release August, physical is unknown
- Yooka-Laylee (Nintendo Switch) comjng August 2018
- Golf Story (Nintendo Switch) coming September 2018
- Layers of Fear: Legacy (PS4/Nintendo Switch) coming October 2018
- Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit!:Full Course Edition (PS Vita) coming Summer 2018
- Exile’s End (PS4/PS Vita) coming Summer 2018
- Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds Overdrive (PS4/PS Vita) coming Summer 2018
- Iconoclasts (PS4/PS Vita) coming Q3 2018
- The House in Fata Morgana: Dreams of the Revenants Edition (PS4/PS Vita physically and digitally) coming Q1 2019
- Dust: An Elysian Tail (Nintendo Switch) – Unknown at this time
- Spelunky (PS4/PS Vita) – Unknown at this time
Follow Limited Run Games on Twitter for constant updates.
If you like the author’s work, follow him on Twitter @V1RACY and don’t forget to enter the weekly giveaways!
And as always, stay tuned here on Hackinformer.com for so much more and follow us on Twitter @Hackinformer