It didn’t take the Flow long to Adrenaline-4 to address a few more bugs that a lot of people were talking about. You can even play PS1 games with full screen on the PSTV with this new update.
Changelog v4 –
– Added custom graphics filtering support for PS1 games.
– Added screen mode adjustment for PS1 games. If you’re using this feature on a PS Vita, select ‘Original’ screen mode in the
official settings, then apply the custom screen mode. On the other hand, if you want to the screen mode of the official settings,
select ‘Original’ screen mode in Adrenaline settings. On a PS TV, this will finally allow you to play your games in fullscreen.
– Added screenshot support in PS1 games.
– Added network update feature for future updates.
– Fixed a bug in msfs driver that caused weird behavior in XMB after resuming from standby.
– Removed ‘Official’ graphics filtering in order to support the features mentioned above.