I know we missed the last taiHENkaku Beta 3 release but this one fixes a lot of bugs and adds a few new features. For example, some of the emulators just wouldn’t work or they would start but then crash. Now that it’s been fixed you shouldn’t see that happen anymore but keep in mind that this is still a beta release and not a full stable version.
- Fixed many bugs that causes instability, memory leaks, and crashes with hooks. Full details here.
- Fixed dynarec issue resulting in many emulators including PCSX and mGBA not working.
- In the HENkaku installer, you can now hold R1 to reinstall everything and reset the configuration files for taiHEN and HENkaku. This will reset your
ux0:tai/config.txtin case you added a bad plug-in that crashes the system.
- The installer will now block the PS Button since people still are accidentally hitting it.
taiHENkaku B4 Release Notes:
Developers: Please make sure you are using the latest toolchain from (https://github.com/frangarcj/buildscripts/releases). We made a lot of changes so using an older toolchain to add taiHEN hooks will result in crashes! Also make sure to update your taiHEN development libraries to the latest version.
If you are not interested in helping test the beta, we recommend that you stick with the old stable release at (https://henkaku.xyz/) instead. To update the beta, reboot and visit http://beta.henkaku.xyz/ from your Vita’s browser. To remove the beta, delete molecularShell, reboot, and visit https://henkaku.xyz/ instead.
- Implemented clean-up of user hooks on process termination
- Added more APIs for kernel module loading and process module loading
- Fixed bug where stack size was too small in syscall leading to crash when hooking or unhooking (seen by suprx loading skprx)
- Added checks to prevent hooking of unresolved weak imports (see docs for details on how to hook weak imports)
- Fixed bug in assembling the outro for BL instructions (can be seen by crash when hooking
- Fixed bug where
taiGetModuleInfodoes not retrieve all modules.
- Fixed bug where kernel module stopping crashes
- PSN spoofing WILL break one of these days. Access might be restored at a later point, keep tuned.
- Sometimes, right after successful installation, the browser will either crash or show a black screen. This is okay, just press the PS button to exit manually.
- molecularShell now only shows
ux0:. This is part of the move to molecularShell being a safe homebrew while VitaShell has full powers. Please install VitaShell manually to access other partitions moving forward.
- If build the offline installer yourself and point it to beta.henkaku.xyz, you can use offline mode. The release builds will always point to HENkaku stable.
Please report any other issues to the issue tracker