UPDATE: TheFlow managed to greatly increase compatibility with games. We advise you to wait for the next release to start dumping your games because it will probably save you a lot of time and testing. 😀
Oh yeaah! I have just increased compatibility by alot! Killzone finally working and probably a hundred more..
— TheFloW (@theflow0) August 31, 2016
Yes you heard it right. Someone called OhhShitLeak leaked Team Freeks Game Dumper called Vitamin. This means we will see a lot more game dumps soon I guess. I wonder how Team Freek will react to this. As always we don’t condone piracy in any form. This is purely meant for backups of games you own. We are not responsible if you do something stupid with it.
EDIT: It has been now confirmed that Team Freek consisted of Major_Tom, TheFlow and Mr.Gas
Yes, I was in team freek. You can now unfollow this account, no more tweet will come out of there, good bye.
— Major_Tom (@MajorTomVita) August 29, 2016
For anyone wondering who's behind Team FreeK: It's me, Major. Tom and mr. gas.
— TheFloW (@theflow0) August 29, 2016
How do I use it?
Mirror : Vitamin
PSVita on FW 3.60 with HENkaku installed
1. Connect to your PSVita with FTP and copy vitamin-omega.vpk to ux0.
2. Install vitamin-omega.vpk on your PSVita
3. Close FTP and open Vitamin. It will show all installed games as well as Apps like Twitch
4. Press X on the game you want to dump. You can dump the full game as well as the patch files. To be able to play with your decrypted game with patch later you will have to also decrypt the patch file or it will not work.
5. Now choose what you want to dump.
6. Start the process by pressing cross. It will show you some information and prompt you to press x to open party. Do it and then without closing party go back to Vitamin. Then press X to start the Dump. (Depending on the Game size this can take over an hour to do)
7. When it dumped the game files it will switch between vitamin and the app you are dumping to decrypt the eboot.bin and finish the backup. When its done it will look like this.
8. You will find the dumped game in ux0:/Vitamin/YourDumpedGame.vpk and your patch as ux0:Vitamin/YourDumpedPatch.zip
9. Just delete your original game and install the VPK to test if it works correctly. To also test the Patch files just extract the files from the .zip archive and copy it to ux0:/patch/YourGameName/
Well so this is the starting shot to Piracy on the Vita ._.