Last week, Ratalaika Games launched the Steam Greenlight page for their upcoming game Defend Your Crypt.
In a puzzle-strategy game Defend Your Crypt players take control of a pharaoh to protect his gold from grave robbers using various traps.
You can support the game by upvoting it on Steam Greenlight.
The list of game’s features has been updated:
- Retro style: Like many of our games, Defend Your Crypt will have retro pixel art. In addition, we will lean toward Egyptian style.
- Trap variety: The game will contain classic traps such as open platforms, which can make robbers fall onto spikes, and also water traps or killer scorpions and beetles.
- Gore: In Ratalaika Games, we know you like blood, so we have included it. A lot of it. Killing the robbers won’t be enough. ”If it bleeds, we can kill it”, and we’re taking it to the limit. (If you don’t like blood, you can deactivate it :P)
- Levels: A large number of levels to make sure the robbers will not steal any of your gold, and you enjoy the game to the fullest. A lot of time can be spent on finishing all of them!
- Robbers with feelings: No robbers are heartless. Throughout the game, players will see robbers in different moods, and they will also interact with each other a little bit. Seeing a hallway full of blood could make a robber sad and break his heart.
Also, here is the Steam Greenlight trailer:
Source: Ratalaika Games