- Added File Manager & Plugins Manager to VSH Menu
- Added Cut/Copy/Paste to File Manager
- File manager & /cpursx.ps3 now show if progress of copy
- Added support to copy additional file types (including coldboot, .rco and others)
- Syscall 8 is now disabled if webMAN is unloaded and syscalls were disabled
- /dev_bdvd now shows the mounted file
- icon0 is shown in file manager when possible
- VSH Menu now uses http network interface to execute webMAN commands (it must be faster & some – commands must be now compatible with vanilla edition)
- Added option to browse URL on PS3 to the slider menu (mobile.html) webMAN.xml now open the web pages using webKit, except “CPU & RSX temperatures” that uses silk mode.
- Unmount & Insert Disc now auto-closes
- In Lite Edition:
- Added: remove syscalls.
- Removed: fix game & support for fake isos generated by IRISMAN: ntfs[FILE].
- Binary is now smaller.
- Video Recording now can use custom settings for audio & video formats/size/bitrate.
- Use R2+SELECT+L3 to change the settings values
- Use L2+SELECT+L3 to choose the settings to be changed
- Current recording video & audio formats now are displayed in the popup
- The video & audio formats can be configured via /setup.ps3
- Removed video_rec.sprx from updater
- Added option to disable custom syscalls 200, 201, 203, 204 (ccapi) through syscall.ps3mapi.
- Syscall 1022 (prx loader) is now disabled by [online] tag and R2+/\ combo.
- SRC: Moved some files to cobra/unused
- SRC: Changed 8 to constant SC_COBRA_SYSCALL8 in Cobra modules. So it can be changed easily to another syscall number in the future.
- [BGM] toggler is now shown in /cpursx.ps3 if a game is running. (Only available in the test build. It may hang the console returning to XMB)
- Test build: Added /sysbgm.ps3 and swap kernel (not included in the updater)
As always thanks to Matsumot0 for his webMAN MOD 🙂
Source: Matsumot0 Github