Today developer Matsumot0 updated webMAN MOD to version 1.43.04.
If you don’t know what webMAN MOD is, webMAN MOD is a fork of deank’s webMAN, by M@tsumot0 & aldostools. It adds several additional features, like lots of additional translations by default, XMB/In-Game Pad Shortcuts that disable CFW syscalls; gameDATA; toggle Offline Mode; toggle PS2 emu, Cobra, & Rebug/Toolbox Features; and to Unmount games.
- Code refactoring main.c has been split into 32 separate modules, grouped by category
- Added the shutdown.ps3 option to webMAN.xml & webMAN_ES.xml
- Combo L3+R1+O to restart using VSH method and added L3+R1+X to shutdown using VSH method
- Updated Russian lang file again
- Updated German lang file
- Updated webMAN_XX.xml files
- New icons has better definitions + some new
Source: Matsumot0’s Github page