Skogaby brings a new update to the Snes9xVITA 1.0.0 port. We are surprised how great this port works, with it being a native emulator for the PSVita, because the quality has also really improved the graphical interface for this emulator and with some big improvements to the features too .
Remember that this work is based on the Snes9x 1.52 (Snes9xNext) emulator
- Support 333MHz and 444MHz.
- The screen size is now configurable.
- Controls are configurable.
- It also has save state.
- Jumping Frames and limit (limit Frame and Frame skipping).
- Supports taking screen (Screenshot).
- Vsync is configurable.
- The FPS counter is configurable.
- The sound output is also configurable.
With this new version you can run the games at fullspeed using 444MHz.
How to use it:
This new version requires:
- Rejuvenate v0.3.3 or higher
– Download snes9xvita.elf and run it using Rejuvenate, just like always.
– Use Vita FTP to transfer your ROMs folder cache0: / VitaDefilerClient / Documents /
Source : https://github.com/skogaby/Snes9xVITA
Stay tuned to our news, and any questions you have, do not hesitate to comment on it. Remember to follow us on social networks. In twitter accounts Hackinformer HackinformerES and gdljjrod .
So, have we reached the point where SNES on Rejuvenate is better in performance than on PSP / eCFW?