Skogaby brings a new update to the Snes9xVITA 1.0.0 port. We are surprised how great this port works, with it being a native emulator for the PSVita, because the quality has also really improved the graphical interface for this emulator and with some big improvements to the features too .
Remember that this work is based on the Snes9x 1.52 (Snes9xNext) emulator
- Support 333MHz and 444MHz.
- The screen size is now configurable.
- Controls are configurable.
- It also has save state.
- Jumping Frames and limit (limit Frame and Frame skipping).
- Supports taking screen (Screenshot).
- Vsync is configurable.
- The FPS counter is configurable.
- The sound output is also configurable.
With this new version you can run the games at fullspeed using 444MHz.
How to use it:
This new version requires:
- Rejuvenate v0.3.3 or higher
– Download snes9xvita.elf and run it using Rejuvenate, just like always.
– Use Vita FTP to transfer your ROMs folder cache0: / VitaDefilerClient / Documents /