So today I have big news: RXTools v.2.6 got released ,and if you read the title ;), roxas75 the developer of rxtools is leaving the scene.
Here is the Changelog:
– Many fixes, especially in the FBI injection and MSET downgrading
– RegionFree : Pretty stable, but in some cases the patch at menu icons isn’t enough
– rxTools now is faster because at the first launch will install additional data
– Full AGB support on both sysNAND and emuNAND, without the need of installing any patched firmware
– TWL (DS and DSi) support only on sysNAND
– Changed rxMode label to RX3D in emuNAND, while in sysNAND it will be Ver., as original.
– rxMode will autoboot in emuNAND, but you can boot it in sysNAND from rxTools menu
– More stability in the code
Roxas75 is leaving the 3DS Scene, but don’t worry. He donated rxtools to the Pasta CFW Team so we will hopefully see new release 😀
This is his Good-bye message: