The standard 3.5mm headphone jack is on every device nowadays and is everyone’s favorite features on the PlayStation 4, letting us easily pump game and chat audio through standard headsets without the need for proprietary connectors. Like always Microsoft is late to the game and they seem to be adding this feature with an updated Xbox One controller that could launch as soon as next month. (rumor)
The controller seem to be pretty much identical and just includes 3.5mm headphone jack and new color scheme.
- Delivery: Wireless Controller and (2x) AA batteries
- 3.5mm jack
- 10m range
- Contain additional content
- Up to eight wireless controllers can be simultaneously connected to the console
- Menu and View button for easy navigation
- Seamless Profile and controller-coupling – The Kinect sensor detects infrared Less Controller
- Expansion Slot for accessories such as the Chat Headset
- Compatible with the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit, the Xbox One stereo headset, the Xbox One Chat Headset and conventional headset with 3.5mm jack.