It appears that a new model of the Raspberry Pi has been released/leaked, before the official announcement.
According to German website appdated.de, the leak of the images first appeared when electronics store Reichelt posted information about it online, which was then deleted some time later, here are a couple pics:
Here are the rumored specs:
- SoC – Broadcom BCM2835 ARM11 processor @ 700MHz with VideoCore IV GPU
- System Memory – 512 MB SDRAM (PoP)
- Storage – micro SD card slot (push release type)
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI and AV via 3.5mm jack.
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 ports, 1x micro USB for power
2×20 pin headerfor GIO
Camera header (MIPI CSI?)
Display header (MIPI DSI?)
- Power – 5V via micro USB port.