Well we have a new exploit for firmware 3.10, 3.12, & 3.15 thanks too 173210. It is for PawaPuro Pennant 2012 NOT 2013. Now this is just for VHBL and TN-V will not work on firmware 3.10. So this is your chance to have home-brew on the most current firmware of the psvita. Now, I know this may not be TN-V, but this lets us know that usermode exploits are still available and Sony has not patched that completely yet. Plus 173210 did some every different this time to, he changed the EXPLOIT.ARR which is not savedata. So it makes it impossible to patch the exploit with Sony’s usual way.
“A new exploit for PawaPuro: PawaPuro Pennant Exploit”[IMPORTANT]It’s for 2012 and 2012 Ketteiban, not for 2013. They are no longer available.
This is a binary loader which works on Jikkyo Pawafuru Puro Yakyuu 2012 and 2012 Ketteiban.
How to use it
Make your exploited savedata
1. Download VHBL or TN-V for the first PawaPuro exploit (TN-V won’t work on 3.10).
2. Copy EXPLOIT.ARR to the backup folder(NPJH50594BK or NPJH50708BK).
3. Push circle to start the game.
4. Select ARRANGE(アレンジ).
5. Select 読み込む(Load).
6. Push circle and select EXPLOIT.ARR.
7. Select はい(Yes).
8. Push cross 3 times to back to the menu.
9. Select PENNANT(ペナント)
10. Select はじめから(New game).
11. Select 変更する(Change).
12. Select a team.
13. Select the exploited team.
13. Push cross to back and select OK.
14. Select the exploited team.
15. Select OK 4 times.
16. Select はい(Yes).
17. Push START to skip and push circle to continue.
18. Select システム(System).
19. Select セーブ(Save).
20. Save your exploited savedata.
You can push cross to back to the pennant menu.
Execute the binary loader
1. Show the pennant menu.
2. Select 試合へ(Game).
3. Push circle twice to continue.
4. The binary loader will be executed. Enjoy!