I hope you all had a good christmas, Well Total_Noob has fixed some issue’s with ‘QSP’ bug it shouldn’t appear anymore and some more additional fixes. So here is a another present from Total_Noob for you guys
Sorry but the updater does not reset TN-V configurations anymore so you will need to reset them yourself.
Changelog of TN-V7:
* Added NoDRM engine. This allows you to play DLC’s and more. Valkyria Chronicles 3 E2 English Patch is now also supported. (thanks to hrimfaxi for the idea (this one is written by me)).
* Added ‘PLUGINS MANAGER’ to VSH Menu. Now you can manage your plugins directly from VSH.
* Added ‘Restore ‘QSP’ folder’ to recovery menu (Advanced ->).
* Added support for homebrews without DISC_ID in their PARAM.SFO. This fixes for example RIN emulator.
* Added check whether you have installed 6.60 files yet. If not, the recovery menu will boot automatically.
* Fixed loading of static ELF. An other factor that makes RIN emulator and more homebrews working.
* Fixed bug where kxploit’ed/1.50 homebrews were not hidden when ‘Hide exploit game’ was enabled.
* Increased ISO limit from 32 to 128 games.
* Improved system stability. The ‘QSP’ bug shouldn’t appear anymore.
* Removed ‘Allow anti-CFW games’ from recovery menu, because it is only used for ‘DJ MAX Portable 3’. However, this game works now flawlessly without this option.
* The updater does not reset TN-V configurations anymore.
Also, you can grap TN-V7 directly from your XMB! Just go to ‘Network update’ – in TN-V, not in PS Vita livearea (also, you can just create a random SSID when you are asked to connect to a WLAN).
Otherwise…download it here, but I suggest you to download it from XMB, as you’ll see a pretty updater using VLF by Dark_AleX!