“Total_Noob hasn’t taken a rest – on the contrary, He has worked hard on a new update for you guys! This update brings you many pretty features, many bug fixes and also, now you have got a ‘Plugin installer’ included in the recovery menu! In the package, there are some plugins as examples. Also, check this thread for homebrews and plugins: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=17071“
The pretty new changelog of TN-V6:
* Added ‘Plugins remover’ to recovery menu (This does only remove the path line in ‘vsh.txt’, ‘game.txt’ or ‘pops.txt’).
* Fixed the blue screen of death / setup reset, finally.
* Fixed sleep-timer in music player, again.
* Fixed ‘Tekken 6’ game and probably some other games.
* Removed ‘Use TN network update’ from recovery menu. This option is now always enabled.
The pretty new changelog of TN-V5:
* Added ‘Plugins installer’ to recovery menu (Plugins -> Plugins installer ->).
* Added option to hide non-working items in XMB (these items will be hidden: Character Set,
UMD Auto-Start, USB Auto Connect, Format Memory Stick, Power Save Settings, Network Settings and Remote Play).
* Added option to hide the volume bar in the home menu.
* Fixed bug that made some ISO’s showing as corrupt.
* Fixed plugin loading crash.
* Fixed autorun feature (also corrected its filename in recovery menu).
* Fixed the sleep-timer in music player. It’s cool, because the Vita’s music player doesn’t have this feature.
* Improved ‘Install Addon’ feature. Kxploit’ed homebrews, aka 1.50 homebrews can now be installed correctly.
ZIP’s which do not contain EBOOT.PBP don’t create corrupt icons anymore.
* Improved system stability. Hopefully there are no issues with FTP app and no blue screen of death anymore.
* Renamed ‘Hide CFW folders’ to ‘Allow anti-CFW games’. People who play DJMAX game should enable this.
Also, you can grap TN-V6 directly from your XMB! Just go to ‘Network update’ – in TN-V, not in PS Vita livearea (also, you can just create a random SSID when you are asked to connect to a WLAN).
Otherwise…download it here, but I suggest you to download it from XMB, as you’ll see a pretty updater using VLF by Dark_AleX!