Nintendo has recently released 10.0.4 for the Switch. Team Xecuter recently released their modchips for the Switch Lite and Mariko Switch models. Today’s update covers all of those things as well as the original Switch running a dongle. Let’s go!
- ‘Full support for Mariko and Switch Lite consoles.
That’s right, SX OS now supports 100% of all consoles manufactured to date.
- Support for SX Core and SX Lite boot methods.
With SX Core and SX Lite arriving in the mainstream audience soon, we want to make sure you can actually use your product when it arrives to your doorstep. We would like to remind you every SX Core and SX Lite comes with a *free* license for SX OS. No need to pick up a license key separately. Just activate your product like you normally would. (Through our website or using the SX OS menu)
- Support for systems with a larger NAND
Die-hard Switch modders who have installed larger NAND storage in their switches are now actually able to use it with SX OS. (Previously it would hang during boot)
- Fixed error 2162-0002 game crashes
We introduced a regression in SX OS 2.9.5 which made some games crash with error code 2162-0002 (when accessing in-game manuals and such). This has been addressed and resolved.
- Fix bug with displaying MAIN memory addresses in-cheat finder
We had a little regression in the cheat finder a while ago that slipped past our QA somehow. All you cheat hunters can rejoice, this has been fixed!’
Where to Buy:
The best current place to buy in the US, and generally has sales pretty often is from Mod3DSCard’s site. If you need an SX Core or SX Lite, their site may have some. But in the US, they’re a bit harder to find.
Instructions for first-time users of the SX Pro/SX Gear dongles:
Download the latest SX OS beta boot.dat file from xecuter’s website,
- Insert your Switch’s microSD card into your computer.
- Drag and drop boot.dat file to the microSD card. If you have an old boot.dat file, let this overwrite it. If you’re a new SX OS user, this just sits on the root.
- Return your microSD card to your Switch and use it how you always have.
- Boot the system using the SX Pro dongle or the payload injection method as you always have.
Instructions for current users of the dongles:
- Go into the photo album app while using your current SX OS.
- Once inside, user the R1 button to go all of the way to the furthest right options menu.
- The final option at the bottom should be to update SX OS.
- Follow the prompts to update.