Well know developer Rinnegatamante has just release a vitaQuake a for for either Rejuvenate/HENkaku. It nice to see ports all ready being converted for HENkaku and hope that this is just one of the many more we’ll see come to the Vita.
It’s based on winQuake ( https://github.com/id-Software/Quake/tr … r/WinQuake ) and it supports both Shareware and Full version of Quake.
The packet you can download here contains the free shareware version. If you want to use your full installation of Quake you just have to add pak1.pak file to data/Quake/id1 folder.
– Add network multiplayer support
– Improve sound quality
– Switch to hardware GPU rendering
– Add gyroscope support
– Left Analog / Digital Pad = Move player
– Right Analog = Move camera
– O / X = Jump
– R Trigger / Square = Shoot
– Triangle = Change Weapon
– L Trigger = Run
– Select = Enable Danzeff Keyboard in Console Menu for commands insertion