Hello, all and welcome to some exciting news considering Homebrew and the PS4! As we all know its an exciting time for PS4 owners as new breakthroughs and hacks seeming to pop up like weekly!! But this time its not really hacking releated so we figured it might be nice to mention and clearing the air about it.
Here is what he had to say about it:
- The PoC goes to @SorenAlke
- Credits to the GitHub Source Page for download go to by Ben FirshMan
- Ben FirshMan, jsnes, dev,+ORC ,+HCU rest in peace +FRAVIA,deank,linus torvalds,dennis ritchie,ken thompson,bjarne strosup,fail0verflow
- Credits to first two public testers: @B7U3 C50SS for 3.50 and @DotExE01 for 3.15
- As per personal message from @SorenAlke these are the people he’d like to be credited because of their contributions.
- And finally, none of this would have been possible if it weren’t for Ben FirshMan & his code linked above.
- The ROM for using on the webkit – download HERE just drop inside of xampp inside path: C:\xampp\htdocs\jsnes-master\local-roms
- then navigate to it on PS4 web browser.
You can download setup’s for xampp on Linux, Mac, and Windows, PC’s HERE
- Alternatively, you can use pasha4ur’s SITE to access the Emulator PoC
here you go peeps roms running on PS4
ouch at the FPS LOL pic.twitter.com/fH3atVpwy9
— +RED (@RedisWar) April 15, 2016
Also, any of you that have been wanting to work on something like this now is your time to shine and to show the world what this awesome machine and you can truly do.
Thanks for reading and as always keep doing it for the love of the game.
CREDITS:GitHub Source Page for download go to by Ben FirshMan.
jsnes, dev,+ORC ,+HCU rest in peace +FRAVIA,deank,linus torvalds,dennis ritchie,ken thompson,bjarne strosup,fail0verflow