After SMSPlusVita, Frangar updates NeopopVITA, his native NeoGeo Pocket and NeoGeo Pocket Color emulator for PS Vita.
Like SMSPlusVita, NeopopVITA 0.71.15 – Revitalize Edition is released for the “Revitalize” PS Vita homebrew competition on wololo.net/talk. This time, the update is smaller. Most importantly adds Unity support.
- Lots of fixes
- New font
How to run NeopopVITA – Revitalize Edition:
- download NeopopVITA.zip and extract it
- bg3x.png – customizable border (see the main picture again)
- transfer extracted NeopopVITA folder to cache0:/ using FTPVita
- transfer roms to cache0:/ (it doesn’t matter where exactly)
- download neopoppsp.velf and run it like usual
- make sure that NeopopVITA folder is in cache0:/ (to have cache0:/NeopopVITA/backgroundsms.png and cache0:/NeopopVITA/bg3x.png)
- all data (like saves) can be found in cache0:/NeopopVITA/
- report working/not working games and other issues here
- if you don’t know how to use FTPVita, check out Freakler’s guide
- for more PS Vita homebrew go to Vita Dev Wiki