The latest release brings N3DS users the ability to boot Gateway Menu without Cubic Ninja or Ocarina of time. Sadly, there is no support for the latest EmuNand 9.7 for N3DS users. Support is promised at a later date and I’ll keep you updated when this is achieved.
Changelog for Gateway 3DS Ultra Beta 3.2 :
– Latest EMUNAND support for old 3DS (currently version 9.7)
– New 3DS 8.1 JAPAN region now fully supported (multirom menu and so on)
– System Settings 4.5 support for New 3DS!
– Built-in NVRAM installer in the Gateway menu (behaves same as the Blue Card Gateway installer)
The biggest benefit, by far, is not requiring Cubic Ninja or Ocarina. These titles are very expensive and are hard to come by. You can use the latest 3.2 by following these simple steps:
1) Copy the Gateway 3DS 3.2.0 ULTRA Launcher.dat to your New 3DS microSD card
2) Copy mset_<region>.cia to your New 3DS microSD card (where <region> is your console region)
3) Copy “DevMenu.3ds” to your Gateway 3DS microSD card.
4) Boot into the Gateway menu with your preferred entrypoint (Zelda or Cubic Ninja)
5) Select the new “NVRAM INSTALL” option from the menu, proceed with installation.
6) Once installed, boot into Gateway mode and launch DevMenu.3ds from the multirom menu (press SELECT)
7) Start DevMenu and import mset_<region>.cia from your SD card.
8) Reboot console and verify you can now boot into Gateway mode with the classic System Settings DS Profile method. (Settings -> Profile -> Nintendo DS profile)
9) Enjoy! No more cartridge swapping required to use Gateway 3DS on New 3DS!
Get your files at the official source
Team Hackinformer signing out