For the best results on Android, I would recommend that your device is rooted so you can use the sixaxis and CPU master app. Once you have those apps you can use the DS3/DS4 controller and with the cpu app, you can make your phone run at top speed.
So you can get the best results from the PSP emulator, on Android. Here’s the list of what’s new with PPSSPP version 1.01…
- Bugfixes like the save state scroll issue, cosmetic issues like overscroll
- Some cheat code bugfixes
- Adler32 and Mersenne Twister modules added (fixes some obscure games)
- Fix for Jak & Daxter slowdown
- Graphics hack for Phantasy Star Portable 2 for Direct3D9
- Fix compatibility with some PowerVR devices broken since v0.9.5-959-g4998044