Here we are again, a bit late, but if you’re anything like me, you weren’t aware right away that this was out. The instant I discovered such, I took to making this article to share with you all. Let’s just dig into it since there isn’t much new with this 2.9.4 release from Team Xecuter.
‘Yesterday, we saw the release of Switch firmware v9.2.0. We didn’t want to keep you waiting, so today we bring you support for this update in SX OS v2.9.4!’
Where to Buy:
The best current place to buy in the US, and generally has sales pretty often is from Mod3DSCard’s site. I have the link here if you just need an SX OS license, here if you want to buy just an SX Gear, or here if you want the granddaddy SX Pro.
Instructions for first timers:
- Download the latest SX OS beta boot.dat file from here.
- Insert your Switch’s microSD card into your computer.
- Drag and drop boot.dat file to the microSD card. If you have an old boot.dat file, let this overwrite it. If you’re a new SX OS user, this just sits on the root.
- Return your microSD card to your Switch and use it how you always have.
- Boot the system using the SX Pro dongle or the payload injection method as you always have.
Instructions for current users:
- Go into the photo album app while using your current SX OS.
- Once inside, user the R1 button to go all of the way to the furthest right options menu.
- The final option at the bottom should be to update SX OS.
- Follow the prompts to update.