It’s finally here. The first iteration into the world of 7.0.0 support! Ok, I know you want the details and not read me ramble on. So SCROLL DOWN ALREADY!
‘This new 2.6 BETA of SX OS adds full support for Nintendo Switch firmware 7.x, including ALL functionality you expect when using our product. We’ve been pioneering our own unique and proprietary solution for defeating any future firmware protection and we’re quite happy with the results so far.
This release is marked as BETA because we changed things drastically under the hood to streamline future firmware updates and some things may inadvertently behave differently.
That does not mean it hasn’t been vetted at all, so give it a shot today!
Of course, we haven’t been sitting idly behind the scenes either. A lot of our development resources and attention has been dedicated to bringing SX OS to those “unhackable” switches. We are working hard to bring the SX OS experience to all of you who are stuck with an “unhackable” switch. Stay tuned for more news!’
Where to Buy:
The best current place to buy in the US, and generally has sales pretty often is from Mod3DSCard’s site. I have the link here if you just need an SX OS license, here if you want to buy just an SX Gear, or here if you want the grand daddy SX Pro.
- Download the latest SX OS beta boot.dat file from here.
- Insert your Switch’s microSD card into your computer.
- Drag and drop boot.dat file to the microSD card. If you have an old boot.dat file, let this overwrite it. If you’re a new SX OS user, this just sits on the root.
- Return your microSD card to your Switch and use it how you always have.
- Boot the system using the SX Pro dongle or the payload injection method as you always have.
If you like the author’s work, follow him on Twitter @V1RACY and don’t forget to enter the weekly giveaways!
And as always, stay tuned here on Hackinformer.com for so much more and follow us on Twitter @Hackinformer