Frangar adds some new features to his PS Vita Sega Master System & Game Gear emulator SMSPlusVita.
Frangar decided to update SMSPlusVita for the “Revitalize” PS Vita homebrew competition on wololo.net/talk, that’s why “Revitalize Edition”. Most notable new features are savestate and Unity support.
- Lots of fixes
- New font. Readable text on PSTV
How to run SMSPlusVita – Revitalize Edition:
- download SMSPlusVITA.zip and extract it
- transfer extracted SMSPlusVITA folder to cache0:/ using FTPVita
- transfer roms to cache0:/ (it doesn’t matter where exactly)
- download smsppsp.velf and run it like usual
- make sure that SMSPlusVITA folder is in cache0:/ (to have cache0:/SMSPlusVITA/backgroundsms.png)
- all data (like saves) can be found in cache0:/SMSPlusVITA/
- report working/not working games and other issues here
- if you don’t know how to use FTPVita, check out Freakler’s guide
- for more PS Vita homebrew go to Vita Dev Wiki