TN-V is here!!! Welcome to Hackinformer! Would you like your TN-V served with 32 or 64mb of ram?
First off NONE of this wouldn’t be possible without the work of a single boy, his initials are TN.
On a personal note, no one get paid for this work. Nobody in this vita scene does. Everything down to the news you read to the exploit’s you install is all done for free and for the love of the scene. If you find Total_Noobs and Friends work worth a couple bucks (and you know it is!) you can donate to them here.
Secondly, We here at Hackinformer would like to thank Wololo and his team of moderators. Who made the ninja release of both exploit games possible.
And lastly we would like to thank every developer who provides this game exploit to the scene (special thanks to Acid_Snake, Qwikrazor87, Patchouli and 173210) A big thank you Freakler who prepared all user exploits that trigger TN-V. Thanks to Hackinformer and Mathieulh for betatesting. You must be on firmware 3.01 for any of this to work on your psvita. Enjoy.
Custom Emulator Firmware 6.60 TN-V by Total_Noob
[Instructions] You must be on 3.01 or 3.18FW and buy one of the exploit games from the psn store for this to work!!! * Visit ‘hackinformer.com’ and get the exploit savedata. Ensure that you download the right region. * Extract the savedata to ‘\PS Vita\PSAVEDATA\XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\’, where ‘XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX’ is a bunch of random numbers and letters. * Extract ‘TN.BIN’ and ‘FLASH0.TN’ to the savedata folder, where you can find ‘H.BIN’ * Obtain the 6.60 EBOOT.PBP and copy it to the savedata folder with the name ’660.PBP’ (http://us.playstation.com/support/systemupdates/psp/index.htm). * Transfer the savedata to your PS Vita using CMA. * Launch your exploit game. * On the first boot, the recovery menu will appear automatically. * Select ‘Advanced ->’ menu and then select ‘Install 6.60 files’ (this step is only needed if you’ve never used TN-V4 before). * Enjoy the install progress. * After the install is done, go back and exit the recovery menu. * Enjoy my awesome work. Click here if you need another guide for the easiest Way To Install TN-V !
[How to install plugins]
* On the PSP you used to install plugins to ‘seplugins’ and you have adjusted ‘vsh.txt’, ‘game.txt’ or ‘pops.txt’. Here it is exactly the same way: * Prepare your plugin in this way: Add the plugin (in example plugin.prx) to ‘seplugins’ folder and depending where you want to have this plugin you should create a txt file inside this folder called ‘vsh.txt’ for XMB mode, ‘game.txt’ for games of course and ‘pops.txt’ for PS1 games. In the txt file you write the path of the file. In example: ‘ms0:/seplugins/plugin.prx 1′. The number 1 means that the plugin should be enabled, no number other numbers means that the plugin should be disabled. * Pack the folder into a ZIP file. IMPORTANT: The prefix of the file MUST be ‘P_’. In example: ‘P_PLUGIN.ZIP’ or ‘P_CXMB.ZIP’. Also here, the file must be UPPER CASE LETTER and max. 8 characters long. * Copy the archive to the savedata folder and transfer it to your PS Vita using CMA. Ensure that the savedata is at least as big as your ZIP file is. * Launch your exploit game and hold the R TRIGGER as soon as the white screen will appear. This leads you to the recovery menu. * While in TN Recovery menu, select ‘Plugins -> Plugins installer ->’. * You should now see your archive you just transfered. So…install your plugin. * The plugin has been installed successfully. For the furthur you can manage your plugins in ‘Plugins -> Plugins manager ->’. And if you want to delete all plugins, just use ‘Plugins -> Remove all plugins’. * Exit the recovery menu and enjoy TN-V. * If this tutorial was too complicated for you, just try with the included plugins ‘P_LEDA.ZIP’, ‘P_CXMB.ZIP’ and ‘P_DAYVIE.ZIP’. Open the archive and see how it is done – pretty simple. * Also, you can create archives with more than only one plugin. You just have to put all the plugins into the archive and add all paths to the txt file. Try the included example for all plugins: ‘P_ALL.ZIP’. This installs leda, cxmb and dayviewer. * Tip: You can also add your themes to the package (i.e. P_CXMB.ZIP/PSP/THEME/MYTHEME.CTF).
[How to install ISOs]
* Copy your ISO game to the savedata folder where you can find ‘TN.BIN’ and ‘FLASH0.TN’.The file must be UPPER CASE LETTER and max. 8 characters long. (In example: MYGAME.ISO) * Transfer the savedata to your PS Vita using CMA. Ensure that the savedata is at least as big as your ISO game is. * Launch your exploit game and boot the VSH, then select ‘Memory Stick’ in the ‘Game’ column. * Press triangle on the game and select ‘Install’ to move the ISO to ‘ms0:/ISO’. * The ISO doesn’t appear directly. You first have to close the game menu, select something else, and then reopen it.
[How to install ZIPs]
* Create an ZIP archive of a homebrew, saved as: “XXXXXXXX.ZIP/PSP/GAME/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/EBOOT.PBP”, where ‘XXXXXXXX’ is the name of the archive and ‘XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX’ of your homebrew. * Save the archive in the savedata folder where you can find ‘TN.BIN’ and ‘FLASH0.TN’. The file must be UPPER CASE LETTER and max. 8 characters long. (In example: MYZIP.ZIP) * Transfer the savedata to your PS Vita using CMA. Ensure that the savedata is at least as big as your ZIP archive is. * Launch your exploit game and boot the VSH, then select ‘Memory Stick’ in the ‘Game’ column. * Press triangle on the homebrew and select ‘Install’ to extract the contents to your Memory Card. * The homebrew doesn’t appear directly. You first have to close the game menu, select something else, and then reopen it.
[Accessing Recovery menu and VSH menu]
* You can access the recovery menu by holding R while the exploited game is launching (should be pressed before the green screen appears) or selecting ‘RECOVERY MENU’ in VSH menu. * The VSH menu opens with the button ‘SELECT’.
* 6.60 TN-V offers you the possibility to update TN-V to its newest revision. To check the newest update, select ‘System Update’ in the ‘Settings’ column.
All Total Noob’s work is voluntary and non-profit, but if you want to support him you can donate a small amount of money to paypals just Click Here You can donate to 173210 here : http://173210.server-queen.com/donate/ You can donate to Qwikrazor87 here
You must download the main file’s for TN-V4 and add them to the exploit you wish to use and if you don’t have the psp 6.60 firmware file’s here is the link. Here is a quick video on how to make TN-V4 work with your psvita VIDEO Click here if you need another guide for the easiest Way To Install TN-V ! You must be on 3.01fw and buy one of the exploit games from the psn store for this to work!!!
Download files. Main File’s for TN-V4 TN-V4 fixed for rsod issues Main files for TN-V5 Main File’s for TN-V6 Main File’s for TN-V7 Main File’s for TN-V7.1 Main Files for TN-V7.2 Main Files for TN-V 7.3 Music.prx fixes. Main Files for TN-V 8.0 Main Files for TN-V 9.0 Main Files for TN-V 9.5 Main Files for TN-V 9.6 Main Files for TN-V 9.7 Main Files for TN-V 10 Thanks to for putting together the super TN-V game exploit : pack you can download here TN-V superpack
Firmware 1.61 and below:
MotorStorm: EU MotorStorm: JP Motorstorm: KR
Firmware 1.67 and below
SuperCollapse 3: EU SuperCollapse 3: US
Firmware 1.81 and below
Fixed issue’s with rsod
Urbanix: EU Urbanix: JP
Fixed issue’s with rsod
Urbanix: US Mad Blocker Alpha: EU Mad Blocker Alpha: US Monster hunter freedom unite: EU Monster hunter freedom unite: US
Firmware 2.02 and below
Uno: US Uno: EU Fixed: Uno: JP
Firmware 2.06 and below
Apache Overkill: US Apache Overkill: EU
Firmware 2.12 and below
Gamocracy Legend of robot: EUv2 Gamocracy Legend of robot: US
Firmware 2.60 and below
Arcade Airhockey Bowling: EU Arcade Airhockey Bowling: US Arcade Pool: US Arcade Pool Snooker: EU World of Pool: EU Arcade Darts: US Arcade Darts: EU
Firmware 2.61 and below
Fieldrunner: EU Fieldrunner: US Half Minute Hero: EU Half Minute Hero: JP Half Minute Hero: US Pipe Madness: EU Pipe Madness: US PAWAPURO2012KETTEIBAN: JP Urbanix(2nd) NPEZ/EU:
King of pool: US King of pool: EU King of pool: JP
Megamix: US Megamix: EU Megamix: Hk Reborn: JP Ben 10 AFVA (US version) Ben 10 AFVA (EU version)
Fixes for King of Pool and Mega mix
“This should hopefully fix the issue for most languages when it comes to executing the exploit.
These are just the loaders, so you’ll need to add TN.BIN and FLASH0.TN to the savedatafolder, and 660.PBP if you haven’t already installed the 6.60 files.”
You can donate to Qwikrazor87 here
Added EU/AS King of Pool, he will continue with US and JP later.
Megamix_US_v2.zip Megamix_EU_v2.zip Megamix_AS_v2.zip Megamix_EU_Dutch.zip Megamix_EU_Russian.zip Megamix_AS_Dutch.zip Megamix_AS_Russian.zip
King of Pool
FW301-KingOfPool_US_French.zip FW301-KingOfPool_US_Other.zip FW301-KingOfPool_US_Spanish.zip FW301-KingOfPool_EU_French+Italian.zip FW301-KingOfPool_EU_German.zip FW301-KingOfPool_EU_Other.zip FW301-KingOfPool_EU_Spanish.zip FW301-KingOfPool_AS_French+Italian.zip FW301-KingOfPool_AS_German.zip FW301-KingOfPool_AS_Other.zip FW301-KingOfPool_AS_Spanish.zip FW301-KingOfPool_JP.zip Thanks to for putting together the super TN-V 9.7 game exploit pack you can download here: TN-V superpack Questions? Hit us up on Twitter @heleius @hackinformer