- Download and install RemotePlayPort.apk (if you have a previous version installed run “adb uninstall com.playstation.remoteplay” first.)
- (Optional) Download and Install DualShockManager.apk
- Move APK into ‘/system/app/’ and change permissions to RW-R-R
Need more info you can find it here. no-need-for-a-rooted-android-the-ps4-remote-play-app-works-for-all-devices
Version 5.2 (Fixed mobile data but now has speed check reintroduced)
RemotePlayPortITBV4.0.apk (Invisible touch buttons) Thank to @Leonidas87
Version 3.3 fixes a few bugs and issues with the app.
Native USB dualshock 4 support
A couple of things to note for this release:
- There is a popup on launching the application that asks for permissions to access the usb device, you must click ok for the controller to work.
- You must have the Dualshock 4 controller connected when launching the remote play app, it will not be detected if you connect it after launching remote play.
Older files Downloads:
Stock version with only root check patched