How to install a ARK-2 Bubble without any exploitgame
Note: Make a CMA backup of your Basegame first!
Step 1: Download and copy the savegame
2) The first thing to do is move the whole ARK_01234 folder to Documents/PSAVEDATA/xxxxxxxxxxx/ ..
..and transfer the savegame to your Vita via your favourite CMA program.
Step 2: Installing the PBOOT.PBP file
3) The very first thing to do now is to simply rename the 'PBOOT.PBP' file '#0' without any file-ending!
4) Now we are going to write a new e-mail with the '#0'-file as attachment and the path we want the file to be installed to as Subject:
(If you happen to not know your GameID, either use google or make a backup of the game and check the foldername!)
5) Send the e-mail to the mail-account registered on your Vita!
6) If everything did go right you should see a camera symbol. Touch it and DO NOT click OK on the appearing Error Message but simply close the e-mail app completely!
7) All you need to do now is to either rebuild the database or transfer your game to the PC and back to make the PBOOT.PBP take effect.
(You can access the Recovery Menu by powering off your Vita completely and press and hold HOME + POWER + R-TRIGGER)
Note: Rebuilding your database will make any other app.db depending hacks and tricks disappear. The PC method might be the better choice here!
Alternatively: Video Tutorial by HackinformerTV via youtube
FAQ & Troubleshooting
Can I install a different Menu?
Yes just update the ARK_01234 folder and recopy it to the Vita.
My e-mail shows a [?] instead of the photo symbol?!
Try resetting the Vita's mail account or resend the mail.